We’re all searching for happiness. And one of the best ways of attaining it is to let other people’s happiness make you happy, instead of envious.
Depending on the positive or negative tone of your thoughts, words and deeds, you create vibrations of the same kind, i.e. positive or negative.
Letting other people’s happiness make you happy generates positive vibrations, both for yourself and for others.
Letting other people’s happiness make you happy does everyone good, you included.
And the opposite is also true. Not rejoicing in others’ misfortune also generates favorable, positive energy that helps you attain your goals more quickly, and have the life you dream of.
Emitting positive thoughts when you think of someone else, even for no specific reason, is also very beneficial. The more positive thoughts you’re able to generate, the more positive energy you’ll receive in return.
And it’s the accumulation of all these good vibrations that helps realize your potential in all areas of your life: Luck, money, health, love-life, work, etc.
In short, generating positive energy makes achieving all your goals a lot easier. Do that, and your life is sure to improve.
- Why Happiness Makes Me Grumpy (aka: The Limitations of Aiming for a Happy Workplace) (workingwithact.com)
- pursuit of happiness (whatagirlwant.me)
- The infernal pursuit of happiness (seventhvoice.wordpress.com)
- What is Happiness? (coca-cola.com)
- You May Have To Choose Between A Happy Life And A Meaningful Life (businessinsider.com)
- Happy People (coca-cola.com)
- Are Your Thoughts Making You Old? (huffingtonpost.com)
- It is not your right to pursue happiness…. (livingincheapluxury.wordpress.com)
- Pursuit of Happiness (annakeyser.wordpress.com)
- Where or What holds Happiness? ********************* It is not the Lack of any Disorder!!!! (ptsdawayout.com)